Wednesday, August 19, 2009

More Jewelry



The top bracelet is done in St. Petersburg weave. I found a pattern from the website Bead Daily and also in a magazine. I had viewed a video on-line about a month ago and figured I could do it.

The bottom bracelet is another "caterpillar" bracelet. I used some left over 3mm beads on the sides. They were hyacinth, aquamarine, moonlight, rose and light rose. There maybe another color or two. The "caterpillar" remains one of my two favorite bracelets to make and wear!

The other photo is a 5-strand necklace made with howlite chips (the poor girl's lapis lazuli), white seed beads, Czech firepolised beads, and Swarovski crystals. It is a favorite necklace to wear. I completed two more; one in rose quartz chips and the other in amethyst chips. The blue is still my favorite.

No comments: