Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Newest Earrings

I am still trying to learn how to take good photos of the jewelry I make. Sometimes I have better luck than others. The photo of three pairs of earrings is made from a design by Alice Kharon in Beadwork Magazine. The center large beads are vintage crystals. The central stone in the two blue pairs of earrings came from a crystal choker I wore in the 70s. The other is from a yard sale buy that my jewelry teacher came upon.

The earrings made with the silver heart and various Swarovski crystals were gifts for the kitchen crew for Food Court at our church on Wednesday evenings. We always give them beaded gifts (usually earrings) at Christmastime.


2 comments:

Liz said...

Beautiful as always, Grandma! I especially love it that you could use beads from your choker necklace to make those earrings! Lovely!

BeeJay said...

Thanks, Liz. You will have a pair of the blue ones later.