Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Some more Jewelry



The abalone shell pendant came from a pair of earrings. I didn't like the earrings very well but loved the abalone shell. So I paired it with crystals with the colors that showed up on the shell. I really liked the outcome. Then I took the other earring and made another necklace for Patti. Actually, her necklace was prettier than mine because it had a bit more black showing in the shell.

The bracelet is another "sidewinder" bracelet. It is one of my favorite bracelets to make. This one belongs to my daughter-in-law Lisa. It is the prettiest one I created. - And it is not a color that I wear. The matching earrings are fun, too.

However, I am very pleased with the way the necklace, the "sidewinder" bracelet and earrings turned out.

1 comment:

Liz said...

I saw Mom's bracelet and earrings last time I was home...GORGEOUS!! I love them! They sparkled so prettily...great job, Grandma!! :)