Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Some of my Jewelry



The bracelet is called the "goddess" bracelet. I enlarged on the bracelet and made a choker necklace for Jessica. She had requested it. The choker used the same beads as my bracelet.

The other photo contains my (first) six-strand necklace, a pair of red "crystal ball" earrings, a crystal bracelet, a two-strand crystal bracelet, two other pairs of earrings and my first caterpillar bracelet. I started the caterpillar in class with Jeanne, my teacher. It is made with a base of seed beads and embellished on the top with a variety of beads.

I really enjoy working with beads. It is relaxing and sometimes quite challenging! Don does all the clasps except the button ones I do. So we both have a hand in making the jewelry we give for gifts.

No comments: